Monday, August 31, 2009

Big News for Disney Today (8/31/09)

That's right folks. I'm sure you've all heard the buzz that's taken over Disney news as well as all fan related media....

Kelsey Grammer is joining the cast of the recently brought back Broadway hit "Beauty and The Beast." Originally premiering in 1994 this stage show, based on the Disney animated feature has touched the hearts of millions. A few years ago its run on Broadway had ended, but a recent business decision by Disney made this reimagining of the stage classic a no brainer.

Here's a pic of Grammer in his new role:
http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/spechtjeff/?action=view&current=beautyandbeast.jpg

Now I am going to stray from Disney related news for a second and talk about Marvel as the two companies are apparently inter mingled as of late. I know, this is a Disney blog, but bare with me as this is important. Screenshots of the upcoming X-Men 4 have been released. I have to say if you weren't a fan of X-Men 3, you might be pleasantly surprised to see this:

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/spechtjeff/?action=view&current=xmen4.jpg

Well that's all the exciting news I have for you today. I figure I should end this blog on a personal note for once. Me and my girlfriend had a really fun time at the parks this past weekend. Here are some pics :)

http://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv246/spechtjeff/8-28-08.jpg

That's all for today. Now I have to figure out what to do with this tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

They're calling again.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment